Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Benson's Bday party


I swear I threw this party back in September for his actual birthday! I'm just a little behind in the blogging department! I wasn't sure if I was even going to throw him a party but I came across this blog and basically copied ev.er.y.thing about it! (I'm good at that!) Besides, it made it so easy! The boys had a blast! I made them robes. For lunch they had galactic pizza and yoda sodas! They played pin the light saber on Darth Vader, keep the balloon off the ground with light sabers and they went on a "mission" to find their goodie bags! They also had quite the fight when Darth Vader himself showed up!!
To finish the party off, we had cupcakes that were lined up to look like a light saber!
The boys had a blast!
We are so blessed to live in this fun, close knit neighborhood! Every single friend he invited has or does live here and will be a life long friend!
I also hold a special place in my heart for all of these cute "little" boys!

0 comments: